Top three herbs for arthritis
The term Arthritis is used a variety of disorders, issues and diseases related mainly to the joints in the body. There are over 100 forms of Arthritis with the two main forms being Osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis. Persons inflicted with Arthritis experience severe pain in the joints. Relief of the pain experienced can be found in many sources such as drugs, yoga, massages, diet and exercise. Although medical advancement is soaring, there is no replacement for natural foods and healthy eating habits which is the easiest and quickest way to prevent and cure the pain suffered with the illness.
There are specific herbs, oils and spices that help to heal inflammation which is suffered with the condition and reduces the pain experienced in the joints. The following is a little knowledge to help you know more about these foods.
When the body experiences pain, it is doing so because pain impulses are being transmitted to the brain. Substance P is a chemical that is involved in this transmission. Capsaicin helps to deplete or interfere with substance P, helping to relieve the pain that is associated with the condition. Capsaicin is effective with diabetic neuropathy, rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis and works by relieving the pain in the nerve, joint or muscle. In a study conducted on 31 rheumatoid arthritis patients and 70 osteoarthritis patients, 80% experienced a decrease in pain after two weeks of capsaicin treatment.
Ganoderma lucidum (Reishi) is a popular mushroom that is edible and is used in many Asian countries for the promotion of health and longevity. Reishi Gano is used to treat many diseases such as cancer, inflammation, scleroderma, neurasthenia, nephritis, insomnia, liver disease, hypertension, hyperglycemia, ulcer, bronchitis, arthritis and allergy. There are over 200 active elements in Reishi Gano which include Triterpenoids, Adenosine, and Polysaccharide which each having impressive medical benefits.
There are a number of ways in which Reishi Gano helps to resolve arthritis symptoms which include:
• It is a natural source that kills pain (COX2 inhibitor)
• It is a source which produces anti-inflammatory effect, controlling the pain and inflammation of the joints, tissues, and cartilages
• It helps the body to fight against infections and inflammation because it is an immune-modulator and helps to control auto-immune diseases like rheumatoid arthritis
• It is rated 7 times more potent than Ginseng making it a powerful antioxidant. Antioxidants help to clean the body from free radicals which are responsible for causing many diseases
Tongkat Ali is a root in Malaysia that has several properties including:
• Boost sexual ability
• Helps to fight fatigue (which is experienced with most types of arthritis)
• Boosts energy level
• The root is known to increase androgen hormones levels, which play a integral role in enhancing the immune system and controlling and boosting energy (effective with rheumatoid arthritis
In addition, it also:
• Decreases stress and tension
• Improves the blood flow to organs
• Improves cognitive function
• Improves sense of well being
• Increases bone mineral density
• Improves muscle mass and strength
It is essential to include these three plants or herbs when devising an effective and permanent plan to control and cure the many forms of arthritis and the symptoms experienced with the condition.
Want to be Arthritis Free?